Saturday 9 May 2009

Dave's 40th Birthday party

I haven't posted for a few weeks as we've been trying to get our house in order for Dave's BIG 4-0 Party last Saturday. We had a great time, nearly everyone we asked was there plus kids so it was a bit packed in the house. I cooked Chilli and managed not to poison people, which is a help :). No seriously, we all had a great time even though the preparation was stressful. I've never thown a party before (I got to 36 and this is the first time..) but I enjoyed it.

Me and Dave Rock banding


Young Rocker with FIL Brian looking impressed!

And finally, here's our two month old neice with her Dad before the madness began. I have so many pictures of her with different people. She's already very photogenic - but I'm biased!


Our Niece with her Dad before the bedlam began

Anyway, I woke up on the Sunday ill and I only went back into work on Friday - turns out there was a lot of people in the office off sick.

And one finally note - I signed up for PWL the sequel! (early birthday pressie! :)).